I have worked hard until morning trying to get a website up and going. I'm tired so this post will be short.
Free website websites are evil but useful. This night I fought an epic struggle trying to get an online portfolio ready with an evil website named Wix.com. Wix.com is meant for artists who need a free website to show potential employers their work or just to show off. Because I'm unemployed right now I need it for the first reason. Anyways, since midnight I have been hunched over the computer keyboard trying to get this thing going. I have been successful but not entirely happy. My pictures are appearing fuzzy and pixelated but besides that I'm pleased with what has been achieved in these last four hours. I'm not completely finished but it's good for now.
The web address is here. It was a lot of work but the website was easy to use and it looks somewhat professional. I'm kinda proud of myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment