Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First advert finished

I finished my first advertisement. It is for a party this month. It was both really fun and really annoying to do. The actual process of making the advert was fun in that  I was doing something I love however, the people who I was doing it for, Stereo Type Productions, were ticking me off. I understand that this was their flier but until the very end they were making me make huge changes in important things such as the text and content. The wording was one of the first things that needed to be decided and it was frustrating be asked to amend it constantly. Besides that, this was a fun project for me.

The another unfortunate part of this is that I'm not getting paid. This isn't their fault because Stereo Type offered to pay but I declined. This was because they are giving me a bad ass deal for our wedding. They are going to Deejay for the reception for a very very cheap price. Frick'n sweet! Anyways, here it is.
This is the front page. I originally had this amazing picture of a girl sticking her tongue out with it dipped in sprinkles. The sprinkles had "plush" written in them. It was awesome but Stereo Type didn't agree with me.
The back page.
I made it so you can stand one flier on top of the other to make half-sheet posters. This is what it looks like if you do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment